Estonia connects the dots between Scandinavia, Central Europe and what lies to the east
FACTS about Estonia
- Estonia capital, Tallinn has Eastern Europe’s quaintest and most adorable Old Town.
- Tallinn can boast with its clean air
The air in Tallinn is among the cleanest in the world according to the World Health Organisation.
- Estonia has one of the lowest population densities in the world (28 per sq km; 72.5 per sq mi) – placing it 188th in the world.
- Oleviste (St Olaf’s) church in Tallinn was the highest building in the world from 1549 to 1625.
- The Estonian capital, Tallinn, was the home of the first publicly displayed Christmas tree in 1441.
Autumn starts in ESTONIA
23. September 2018
Winter starts in ESTONIA
22. December 2018
Spring starts in ESTONIA
20. March 2019
Summer starts in ESTONIA
21. June 2019